For over 40 years we’ve been renowned for our passion for absolute accuracy and precision craftsmanship. From hand-stitching and hand-finishing and through to the latest technology, we’re constantly evolving to ensure we produce only the highest quality flags. Our traditions, technology and technique include:
Tradition Meets Technology
- Manufactured to replicate existing traditional designs or your own, custom design and colours.
- 100% Defence Force bunting cloth used to ensure accurate and lasting representation of colours.
- Either UV marine-grade rope or flat tape fitted with moss or mardon sister clips ready for flying.
- Bespoke yacht and other burgees are either machine sewn, screen-printed or dye or ink-printed to suit complex designs.
- Prestige locations require an appliquéd flag.
- This is the original way to make a flag and still the most durable.
- 100% hand-made using traditional fabrics and techniques.
- The design for each flag is made using pre-cut patterns or images then transferred to the base fabric. The separate elements are then sewn to create a hand-finished flag. This type of flag has a mirror image.
Appliqué Flags with Printed Images
- This combines new techniques with traditional methods.
- Complex designs are dye-printed and then sewn onto the field of the flag which results in the look and feel of a fully appliquéd flag at a more cost-effective price.
- This technique is ideal for club flags or burgees and can incorporate accurate Pantone colours.
Ceremonial Flags and Ensigns
- The highest quality ceremonial flags are made in our workrooms using high-grade Defence Force bunting cloth.
- Suitable for ceremonial events, prestigious offices or halls.
- From standard National flags through to custom-designed flags.